Key admissions criteria
To be admitted, applicants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- a minimum of three years of professional, full-time work experience;
- a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited US college or university or, for non-US applicants, the equivalent of a US baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in their home country;
- demonstrated high aptitude for quantitative analysis and academic success as evidenced by undergraduate and graduate coursework as applicable.
Standardized test scores are not required, except for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) when necessary. More information on the TOEFL and IELTS requirements is available in our FAQ section.
The Admissions Process is rigorous and selective. We consider applicants holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MS CRS program. To begin:
Contact us with any questions. Our admissions representatives may be reached at +001 (212) 992-6093 or email@example.com.
Register and complete the online application.
As part of the online application, we will need the following:
Two letters of recommendation (one personal and one professional)
Official college transcripts*
TOEFL result (if required)
Non-refundable application fee of $120 USD
- Please upload unofficial transcript copies to the online application portal in PDF format. We can review your application using unofficial transcripts while official transcripts are on the way.
- Official transcript instructions: If your institution has a process for emailing official electronic transcripts (such as services available through eSCRIP-SAFE, Parchment, or National Student Clearinghouse), please have your institution(s) send it/them directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your institution does not offer a digital transcript service, please contact email@example.com. We will provide instructions for submitting official transcripts by mail.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. We are currently accepting applications for a May 2023 start in the program. The next admissions deadline is February 1, 2023.
Cost and paying for your education
The total cost for the NYU Law-NYU Tandon MS in Cybersecurity Risk and Strategy is USD $87,510.
Additional details about paying for the program:
- NYU offers financial aid, which will allow you to take advantage of any grants or federal and private loans.
- There are several methods of payment, including: Electronic Check, Personal Check, Wire Transfer, Organizational Sponsorship, and 529 plans.
- NYU is proud to participate in the Yellow Ribbon program. Yellow Ribbon is a part of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 and provides education benefits to military veterans who have served on active duty since Sept. 11, 2001. More details and eligibility guidelines for Post-9/11 benefits, including Yellow Ribbon, may be found at gibill.va.gov under Education Benefits. Veterans may also contact the VA directly at 1-888-GIBILL1 (442-4551).